How do I add Portal Home Link in my SharePoint 2010 MySite?
By default when user create a MySite in SharePoint 2010, they won’t see any link to your Portal home page. In order to add Portal Link in everyone MySite in SharePoint 2010 or any other important link, this is what you have to do…
1. Go to Central Administration –> Manage Service Applications
2. User Profile Service Application –>
3. In the Manage Profile Service page, go to “Configure Personalization Site”
4. under “My Site Settings”. Create a “New Link”
Use this list to add personalization site navigation links to the My Site left navigation. Links added here will show up as navigation links after “My Personal Content” on the navigation bar. Use audiences to specify if a link should only appear for a specific set of users.
5. with the URL of the above site and scoped to a previously compiled Target Audience.
URL: Your Portal Site URL
Description: I want to add a link in everyone SharePoint MySite called “Home”
Owner: SharePoint Admin or Power User
Target Audiences: I want to target to all the users (Domain users)