Well, here is a nice little feature that I was unaware of until today…. A handy way to inform your users on support information for Microsoft Office 365.
As an Office 365 admin, you can streamline user support by adding customised contact information to the help pane. Users in need of support will be able to access your organisation’s custom support contact info with a single click of the help icon.
Create the custom help desk card
NOTE: To create a custom help desk card, you must be a global admin for Office 365 and have a license to Exchange Online. Learn how to assign licenses in Office 365 for business.
1. Sign in to Office 365 with your work or school account. Learn how to sign in to Office 365.
3. Choose the settings icon, and then choose Organization profile.
4. Next to Provide customized help desk contact info, choose Edit.
5. Turn on the Help desk card.
6. As an admin, you decide what kind of contact information you want to give users. The title and at least one form of contact information are required. Select what you want to display, and fill out the appropriate info.
o Custom title: Enter a title that clearly indicates your intent, like “Contoso help desk” or “Need help?”
o Help desk phone: Enter the phone number users should call to talk to a tech support agent at your organization. Be sure to include any prefixes that may be needed to complete the call.
o Help desk email: Enter the email address for your support department.
o Help desk URL: If your support department has an internal or public website with helpful tools and resources, enter its name and the associated URL.
7. Choose Save.
To see your new customized help desk card, sign out and back in again. We recommend you test the links on the card as soon as you sign back in. Your users will be able to see the card the next time they sign in.